Wednesday 17 August 2011

Melbourne gardens

My first trip out of country was to Melbourne, Australia. I went there with my sister.  It was end of winter and still cold.  I immediately fell in love with the gardens.  Gosh, I could sit there and read books whilst drinking hot chocolate.. Melbourne was so calm.  The kind of place I would want to be.. Friendly people at the QV market.  Friendly Asians at the shops. I felt like home..  Gosh! I didn't want to return home that time but well, I need to go back to reality.

I repeated my visit to Melbourne 3 years later.  This time with my husband.  Melbourne has changed.  Didn't know why.. Maybe it was end of summer and was rather hot so my evaluation of matters was also HOT! I did not feel like I felt during the first visit.. Hmm.. I went back to QV market. I went to Yarra River and sat down and had hot chocolate.  I went to the gardens and sat there.. now I know why.. the weather.. I am not a fan of summer.. Call me crazy.. I love winter season.. Yes, winter makes me feel so fresh!  I can smile wide although the season could freeze up my face..

I will probably go back to Australia and Sydney will be the next destination.. and of course during winter season.. I will.. I will..

Melbourne I miss you.. Thank you for changing my life..
Picture Googled

No comments:

Post a Comment